A student is using equipment in the ICAL laboratory.

How do I access the facility?

Instructions about how to become a MONT user can be found at the "How to Become a User" link.

Is there funding available if I am an external or new user?

We have funds available for Research Initiation Grants for external users, and for new users of MONT. A user grant application form must be completed and submitted with your project request form.